Monday, March 14, 2011

FASHION: these boots were made for stompin'


I am not, by any means, a fashion plate, but I do appreciate good wearable design whether it be pretty, practical or whimsical. As the weather steadily improves in this part of the world, people are coming out of the woodwork and starting to sport shiny new spring attire. Perhaps a little premature for this climate, but with the first real melt of the season underway, kids everywhere are itching to pound some puddles!

I bought these for Sam last fall when I had no idea what size he would be this spring, but just couldn't pass up shark boots. After a brief stint outside, and a few wet falls trying to get a sense of balance under control when one's ankles are locked in a 90 degree position, the chill got to us and we had to move the fun inside. After refusing to allow me to take off the shiny new footwear, we made some puddles of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment